Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Dad, are you out there????

We are using this to tell you what we are up to.
Ellen is helping us make this "Blog".

Swimming is almost over. We have been doing swimming every day for 2 weeks! It's fun. Today some kids had to jump in the pool with clothes on! It must have been hard to do 2 laps of freestyle in the deep end. From Big J...

As you know, it was my birthday last week. On Sunday, we went to build a bear workshop. Six friends came plus Big J and me. We made our own bear with a sound. My sound is the happy birthday song. Big J's bear's sound is giggling (just like he giggles). My bear is called 'Duffy' and Big J's is 'Jessidy'. The bears are dressed. When we got home, we played chess and ate party food for lunch. My cake had a cat on it. From Little J...

5 comments:

Marg and Graham said...

Happy birthday little J - hope you had a great birthday. Marg (Ellen's Mum)

triplejanda said...

good morning boys...I love that you have created a blog...hope dad enjoys looking at it!
love mum

Turning Japanese said...

Who is that Ellen girl? She must be very cool. Can you send me her number. Maybe she can teach me a thing or two.

Bye for now...

Anonymous said...

dad here in athens enjoying the heat and the hotel pool. and sleeping in with no alarm...ah bliss

Anonymous said...

dad here in rome. having a few hassles but today I am free to just walk around and relax. I had not heard of sally rippen till today but I am sure it was nice to meet a real writer.
keep well
dad